Thursday, March 19, 2009

back again in one day…need help!

Ok so I’m not sure even how many are even reading my blog these days as I’m so slack at posting.

But I do need some suggestions on what to quilt on this little quilt 60” x 60”? This has been made for my newest nephew that is actually turning one in June this year! It was supposed to be done earlier, but you know how it goes??

8th march 09 033

Now ignore the double wedding ring in the background please. The squares are all 2” & I think I’ll do CC’s in them. But what about the large circle type white area?

thanks for any suggestions…

cheers

4 comments:

tirane93 said...

a train would sure work well in that space - lots of different kinds of cars behind an engine, lots of steam being puffed out, tracks, etc. seems to me you could even freehand that if you can't find a pantograph that would work well.

it's a real cute top!

Esther Aliu said...

Perhaps a Roundabout with two lanes-racing cars & bikes...some signs, perhaps STOP etc...?
hope this helps!
Esther

TraceyB said...

Thanks for your suggestions! I will post photos once I get this quilt done...but might be a little while yet LOL.

Brenda said...

How about farm animals? Or straight lines like piano keys-- I'm sure the quilt will get loved and used a lot!