Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Found some more photos!

I knew I had more photos somewhere!! Here you go with another panto done on the Intelliquilter. I thought this one was soooo sweet..... Rasant thread on top, bottom line in the bobbin. Nuwool wadding....this was a kit from a shop purchased by my customer in 2004! Finished is GOOD....VBG Panto is 'Whoops a Daisy' by Karen Thompson of http://www.intelligentquilting.com/



Lastly here is a photo of my kids new calves that they are raising to sell & to eat! My son thinks he is going to make lots of $$ to enable him to purchase a new motorbike....will see about that! He is just 13 and LOVES his fathers old Yamaha DT175 ag bike, but has to 'fix' it everytime he wants to go for a ride (which is most nights after school and weekends, so well used LOL!)

No comments: