Thursday, August 16, 2007

Black wholecloth

Well I'm back from netball & might feel it later! Spent an hour chasing 9-11yr olds around the court....

I wanted to acknowledge the designers of the patterns that I used in my black sateen wholecloth in my previous post. The centre snowflake design was done by Linda Lawson and the swag/rose design is from One Song Needle Arts Company. Thankyou to those talented digitisers & designers for the fantastic patterns that are now available to us. The Intelliquilter allowed me to add extra swags & join everything together to create the frame around Linda's snowflake.

Better go to bed soon!
cheers

4 comments:

Suzanne Earley said...

I wish I had the energy of a 8/9/10/11 year old....and the flexibility and the ability to bounce back...

Anonymous said...

Ok I will ask, what is netball????

TraceyB said...

Hi Diane
Netball is one of our National sports & is also played at the Olympics as well.

Netball is a sport similar to and derived from basketball, and was originally known in its country of origin, the United States, as "women's basketball". Invented by Clara Gregory Baer[1], a pioneer in women's sport, it is now the pre-eminent women's team sport (both as a spectator and participant sport) in Australia and New Zealand and is popular in Jamaica, Barbados, South Africa, Sri Lanka, and the United Kingdom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netball

Will give you more detailed information. It has always been my personal winter sport of choice!
cheers

Anonymous said...

I am loving looking at your quilts, Tracey!